WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, March 25, 2012

From Me To You..

For all the people who thought we fell off, y'all got too comfortable. Don't celebrate too early when the race isn't even over yet little man. I'm slowly but surely breathing life into this blog myself, this is my life, my creation...this is me. Every obstacle, trial, problem, whatever is thrown at me and whatever I have to face, I'm ready...I'm not as weak willed as you'd like to assume I am. This blog is here to stay brah...but you "haters" do have a special place in my heart cuz y'all provide me with tons of spark and motivation to keep doing what i'm doing, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment