WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, March 18, 2012

From The Heart: Faith

"No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful, he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it." 1 Corinthians 10:13

A friend commented on my status and posted this and it really spoke to me, I accidentally deleted the status by accident though. But yeah...this was just a real eye opener and it really related to me as just as of late, faith has been a big thing for me and just trusting God and knowing that He has a plan for me and whatever happens is all apart of His plan. It reminded me of when a pastor came and told us that God puts you in every situation for a specific reason, whenever He puts you in a situation, He will also provide a way out. He knows your limits and whatever He throws at you, He knows you can overcome. But at the same time, my other friend said, sometimes...He will make it so overbearing and hard...but ONLY so you can understand and realize that it is ONLY through Him that you can accomplish anything. So yeah...this verse speaks to me in so many different ways. God sees the whole blueprint, the whole puzzle, the finished product. We only see what is in front of us...one piece of the puzzle...so as hard as things may seem at the moment, years from now, we'll look back and be like wow...God was really in control and everything was alright, it wasn't as bad as I made it out to be. I'm slowly learning to trust God in any and every circumstance...for He WILL provide for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment