WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, March 09, 2012

Random Thoughts

My bad....no posts today, or yesterday I mean since it's 1...uh, woke up around 12 ish...gamed for a bit, went to STC last minute and just chilled, came home, gamed with a friend some more, went to church to play ball. I really think playing so much at school is definitely helping me improve...well just playing a lot in general...I definitely feel so much more confident, yeah buddy. Got driving class today at like 3:30...kinda excited, but kinda exhausted...well right now at least, I'll probably be more energized tomorrow. Also...just a random thing that came to me...if you come on this blog to "see how I'm doing" or "check up on me"...instead of asking me or striking up a conversation...you're a bad friend. Don't even give me the well you open up more on your blog...well if you made a better effort to talk to me, maybe I'd open up to you...nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment