WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Today....

Was a really long, weird, tense kinda day ish...firstly, it was daylight savings so we had to turn our clocks forward an hour and therefore we lost sleep and I already had to get up early to make matters worse -_-...didn't get much sleep let's just say that. Got up at like 8 ish, got ready, left the house at like 8:40 for church. So lemme tell you this mini story...well I'll try to condense it as much as possible, so the english service which is the one I'm apart of, is held in the gym where there's basketball nets, etc. So we would always play ball after service which is before sunday school and we would play after sunday school as well. So a few weeks ago, we discovered the balls were gone...all of them, there was only 1 good one and 2 flat ones...but they were all gone, so names flew around, fingers were pointed, blame was shifted, in the end, we still didn't know who took it. There were lots of upset people, me being one of the biggest. But yeah, the next week (last week), the basketballs were of back...we were like huh...okay...someone def took it and put it back...whatever, it's back. Fast forward a week later, today...we discover the balls are missing AGAIN...this time I'm beyond cheesed, so are the other mans...we're like wtf...start voicing out our frustration and asking peolple who took it, etc...no one seemed to know and the people who sorta had an idea wouldn't really say anything to us, so we were cheesed. I've voiced out my concern to my youth pastor and he told me he'd try to find out who took it, he'd ask around and would here and there ask us if we'd have found the balls. So today, I had a conversation with him about basketball in church and stuff like that and nothing too heated, but I just explained to him why was so serious and upset about this and stuff like that. Long story, def too lazy to explain everything that was in the convo. So yeah...still after service we were loafting and my friend dipped, thought he went home but he actually ran home to get a basketball and came back lol cuz the balls were gone. So yeah...after sunday school, we were back to playing basketball with my friend's ball, the church balls still missing, my youth pastor comes into the gym and calls me into his office where another one of my friends is sitting. We have a LOOOOONG talk...turns out...both of them took the ball...started out as a "joke" apparently, but yeah...they took it. Had a long conversation back and forth, and we settled with they won't hide the balls, but no basketball after service, yes after sunday school. I still have a lot of things I wanna say and a lot of questions still unanswered but what can you do...they have "authority" and I'm supposed to submit...that's some real BS in my opinion...I didn't get a legit reason as to why we weren't allowed to play basketball. I have no problem with authority, but I'm not going to submit just for the sake of it...i'm not gonna get pushed around either, I kept asking for a reason or some sort of explanation but got one. Whatever...that's the deal...for now. I guess I feel kinda betrayed in a way cuz I really trusted my youth pastor and had my chips in his basket...this little stunt definitely takes that back a bit...like who does that? I had so much more to say...and I definitely kept my cool and stayed calm...but I had so many things left unsaid...we're cool and all, I trust him...but I'm definitely holding back next time...I dunno...that's just me...again the conversation we had in this office was a real long one...all 3 of us got a chance to give our sides of the story and to reply to one another...def too long for here...but yeah...we'll see what happens in the days to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment