WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Today....

What's up...woke up around 11 ish and had driving class at 11:30, it was pretty fun, did most of the driving by myself. Practise more turns, drove around a neighbourhood and the streets, quickly learned to reverse, not that great at it yet lol. Came home and just chilled, I told you I got Naruto the video game and I've beeeeen playing it. Beat the storyline so now I've just been playing online, it's so fun. Damn...hahahah. Can't wait for next week, lots of basketball ahead...I should really hit the gym soon too...haven't done so all year, gonna be such a waste of my shoetag if I don't...but yeah, I've just been a basketball FIEND as of late like I told y'all, I just have the biggest urge and desire to get better. So yeah...not much in my life really. Sent in my Concurrent Education application a few days ago, just waiting on my references to send in their letters or reply to some email they'll get then I'll have an interview late April ish and I'll hear late June ish if I'm accepted. Other than that, not too stressed, handing in my application was def relieving, so I don't have to think about it anymore. Like I told y'all, just trying to be a better friend and really reach out and stay connected and make an effort with some other friends who I feel distanced from.

No comments:

Post a Comment