WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Today....

What up...today was a beautiful day. Woke up and it was amazing weather outside, wore my Supreme shirt and some khaki shorts, I love the sun, but I don't like when it gets too hot cuz then you sweat just standing around. I like it sunny with a bit of chill...not too windy cuz then you can't play ball cuz it'll blow away. But yeah, went to school...played ball with people and stuff for a while, jammed my finger though -_-, but it was fun. Gym was less crowded today, I think it's cuz it's exam time, so it'll probably be less packed as the library gets more packed lol, lots of people outside just sitting, eating and studying today cuz it was so nice out. Came home, chilled, napped, had driving class at 6:30. Drove around some more for practise, did some 3 point turns, learned how to parallel park and went on the highway as well, highway was mad fun cuz you get to go fast, I went 110 and there's so much space around you left and right, behind and front. Parallel parking wasn't too bad, did it 3 times, once with his help twice by myself...hopefully I can get the hang of it. DOPE news, so it was my 5th driving class meaning 2 more cuz my mom paid for 7. He's like once you do this you can get your g2 right away...don't really need insurance classes right away, I can do those after...DOOOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment