WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Today....

What's up, today was a productive yet tiring day. Woke up around 12 ish, loafted, watched some shows. Headed to church at like 3 ish for worship practise...on a saturday, I know -_-...ended at like 5:30 ish, just in time for my driving class at 6. Only thing was dude came at 6:30 -_-...waited around 30 minutes for this dude. Finally got into the car and drove, he said I'm def really good, turning is dope now, 3 point turns are nice, gotta be more confident and parallel parking, gotta figure out a 45 degree angle, that's all. Been a long weekend, from planning all day friday to leading friday night, to back at church on saturday, then driving. Then tomorrow I'm leading songs, followed by a meeting at Bridal Trail Baptist Church, then back to my church for worship practise again...sigh, then driving at 1 on Monday, then ball at night like 8 ish. Can't find my indoor gym shoes...mad cheese, they're either in my locker at school or at home somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment