WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Random Thoughts

Summer is right around the corner, so many things ahead. Firstly...interview to see if I get into con ed late April then they let me know in June ish. I'm on my 6th driving class I believe, so I'll be able to get my license soon, apparently I can take insurance classes anytime, so I'm def excited yet nervous for my g2 test. What else....hopefully my friend can hook me up with a job, we'll see, need some cash. Summer's right around the corner...all that gym and ball has def payed off, summer swag and summer body all ready. What else...summer swag, I wish I was rich sometimes...or things didn't cost money -_-...oh well, def going off this summer, bringing out the heat. What else...can't believe I'm gonna have like 4 months ish of summer, hopefully I get a job, but probs just chill with friends, ball, game...since everybody will be home from school, but some people will probs be leaving for vacation, but yeah...can't wait...hopefully this summer will be a memorable one.

No comments:

Post a Comment