WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, March 24, 2012

From Me To You....

I feel like my heart hasn't really been into the blog lately. I've been getting lazy, more days go by with no posts, lacklustre posts...I dunno what's wrong. Views are down...well besides stat wise, I can feel it too. I think I'm getting to caught up with being commercialized...by that I mean, trying to blow up. I get on people's backs about rappers with no substance and all they talk about is guns, sex, money, girls, etc. Me doing this blog simply trying to blow up is pretty much the same thing, no substance...no heart in my posts. I think the whole "hits" and "views" has really gotten to me, where I really do my best to try to get the blog out there to increase that number and I choose quantity over quality. I think I'm going to do my best to really go hard, cuz i feel like I owe you guys, like there's been so many post-less days. Damn...that has never happened I don't think. But yeah, in the month of April and starting now, I really am going to try to put my heart into these posts. A lot of the times, when I get home late or I see I haven't posted all day, I rush and I try to find some random video or song, which I'm listening to or am into atm and just post it on the blog. I think i'm really going to try to sit down for an hour or 2 or at least start with like 30 minutes and just blog you know, relaly put my heart and put some effort into this and really give back to you guys because you guys give so much to me I feel I owe you guys so much. I'll still advertise it and throw the blog out there so people notice it...but I'm really going to focus on putting my heart into this blog. I was watching this video about some dude talking about blogs and tumblrs and he's like yeah, back then a blog or a tumblr would be pretty much an online diary where you can just write about whatever you want, nowadays he's like it's all reblogging pictures and videos and things that aren't your own, I'll still do that don't get me wrong, but I wanna give you guys more of me and a glimpse into my life, you know. That's why I changed up the blog a bit, added some things here and there, took out some things here and there. And the hits...they'll come, but it won't be my number one priority right now, it'll still be important, but I'm not going to let it be my foundation, where I crack and try to do everything in my power to get more hits. I'm just going to be myself and post whatever I want and how I feel and things I feel should be seen, read or watched and if the hits come, they come, you know. Anyways yeah, it's 3 am right now, been sleeping really late lately, summer is literally right around the corner, the weather has gotten gorgeous as of late. Lots of things coming my way like I've said...possibly job, changing programs for school, praise team, teaching sunday school, church retreat, church committee stuff, get a gym membership, keep playing ball, chill with friends, tuesday movies, girls, dramas, all that stuff....is headed my way and headed your way too cuz you bet I'll be keeping you updated with in on my blog and on twitter as well. So don't be shy, feel free to follow me on twitter @RTtheRealest

No comments:

Post a Comment