WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Today....

Sup...so today was a pretty loaft day. Woke up, chilled, was supposed to have driving class from 3:30 to 5...but my instructor had a meeting apparently so he flopped, got one tomorrow at 12. What else did I do today, just loafted really...went to church early to practise songs for Sunday cuz I'm leading. Then had fellowship, it was def fun, went to dinner with them after, don't usually go too often, not sure why lol combination of reason, but I'm glad I did...def had lots of laughs and good talks. On another note, I'm on good terms and seeing eye to eye with a lot of people who I wasn't really before, so that's a plus and I'm definitely doing my best to make a better effort in reaching out to them and simply being a better friend I guess. It's March, school ends April ish for everyone...wow, that's crazy...2nd year of university gonna be done, should be able to drive by May...definitely by summer...can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment