WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Today....

What's good? Had church today...slept in a bit like 10 minutes so I was like a tiny bit late. Missed praise team practise for driving class, did more turns, left turns, parallel parking, etc. Went home, loafted...went with my brother to pick up my dad from work and I drove the car for the first time. DOPEEEEE! I was real comfortable, especially since there was no driving instructor constantly talking and ish. What else...I feel like some people in my life are real hard to please or it's really hard to be their friend or get them to open up. I try to message them but they're real unresponsive and they don't give much back, so how am I supposed to make a conversation out of that. I took the initiative to start it...my only assumption is they don't wanna talk...so I guess I've just been wasting my time...eh, what can you do. Sometimes I wish I could get away from Markham to a place where I don't know anybody and nobody knows me...a fresh start. And on the flip side, sometimes I wish I could go away with a few REAL CLOSE friends and just chill and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment