WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Today....

Hello...so today, went to school, my friends from Ryerson came. We played ball, for some reason, these past few days...I've been so off, I dunno why, guess I gotta go back to the free throw line and get my groove back. But yeah, I just need to keep playing, keep exposing myself to different situations to get better. We played full court today with a bunch of big guys and we got absolutely destroyed, mostly cuz they were so much bigger than us but also cuz we weren't that confident coming into the game in the first place. But yeha, just gotta keep practising, keep playing to get comfortable in all scenarios. Was so tired today, driving class at 6 got cancelled cuz the dude was tired hahahah, lucky for me. Right now just chilling, almost at 70,000...excited haha. And as far as it may seem, the 3rd anniversary of the blog is right at the end of the block...December is creeping up soon. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment