WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, March 26, 2012

Today....

What's up...woke up today, the usual...got ready, went to school. Played ball, it's been really empty as of late...probs cuz it's exam time and everyone is studying and stuff. Anyways, some dude injured his knee today, like twisted it or something, he told me he had hurt it before. It was really deja vu for me since I dislocated my knee in grade 10 and had to wear a cast for like 6 months...scary thought. But yeah, his was nothing serious thankfully, but my prayers go out to him. What else...oh yeah, it was surprisingly cold today...I was debating to wear a light jacket vs a heavy jacket but not winter heavy. I went with the heavy jacket and it was a smart choice, it was sooooooo cold outside, damn. I saw people wearing liek gloves, toques and Canada Goose jackets lol. Afterwards just went home, chilled, gamed. Heading to Tim Hortons tomorrow to drop off my resume cuz my friend works there and he put in a good word, so I'm gonna talk to the manage tomorrow and we'll see what happens. This week is the last week of classes, so next week my summer officially begins...so fast. Gotta sign up for the gym, keep playing ball...hopefully I get the job, get my license soon, do insurance classes, just to name a few...got lots of things to do. Can't wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment