WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Today....

No posts today...I know, my bad. Woke up around 12 ish, recently got Naruto the video game, so I was busy playing the story mode this morning. Stopped around 5 ish to shower and head out for the movies. Bussed there with friends, talked about weed lol and they were trying to convince me to try it lol. We watched Project X, def lots of nudity, movie was really funny though, the party was actually crazy and this one girl was really sexy. Afterwards, we hit up Mcds and chilled, saw some of my other friends there, just talked and stuff...picked up my Jordan 5 Wolf Greys from my friend who met up with the guy for me, they're so nice, can't wait to first wear them...gotta make sure I get all the cleaning stuff for them first though. Here they are...

No comments:

Post a Comment