WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, March 31, 2012

From The Heart: Friendship Part 3

Check out parts 1 and 2 if you haven't, search it up in the bar on top. Anyways yeah, I wrote this on my phone a while ago so I wouldn't forget and I forgot about it, but found it now and I remember. I was thinking about friendships and just relationships with people as a whole. I was thinking like wow...I've really drifted away from some people, grown apart from a lot of people who I was really close with. At the same time, I've grown close to lots of people who I'd never thought I would have in a million years, and lastly...all the people who I've maintained close relationships with and have known for quite a long time. It's just sad...the people I've drifted apart from, especially the ones who I was really close with, the ones who I use to share my world with, tell my world to, invite them into my life, my heart. To see how far we've grown apart, to casual individuals and casual conversations, damn. Then there's the people who I'd have never thought I would grow close to, to let them in on my inner most secrets, my world. It just shows you...that you have to give everyone a chance, because as great as it is to be friends with people who have similar interests, it is true that opposites attract...you never know who you can bond with, talk to and just chill with. You just have to give people a chance...some people say they're open to meeting new people, but they really aren't...what they're really saying is I wanna meet people who are exactly like me or people who like the same things as me...they aren't really giving a chance to everyone. Lastly...the people who I've known for a long period of time and have been close with throughout all that time or maybe lost it for a bit but renewed it later on. It's crazy to think how long we've known each other, how much we've been through, endured, experienced. These people are really dear to me cuz I grew up with these people, these people were there for me...they impacted me, influenced me. Friendship is so powerful, everyone needs somebody...as smart, strong or independent as someone is...we all need someone...to love us, care for us, comfort us, teach us, learn from us...whatever. We all need somebody, I love my friends and I value each one of them. There are my friends who we share interests, play sports together, game together...there are my friends who we can talk to about anything, share anything, be ourselves...there are my friends who we are so different, from different cliques...yet we get along so well. I have friends of all different shapes, sizes, cliques, races, cultures, backgrounds, interests...anything...you never know who you're going to click with and you never know who you're going to just have chemistry with...you have to give everyone a chance, a real chance. I'm thankful for all my friends and all the situations that led me to me meeting them...yeah, I love my friends and everything they've done for me, all the times they've been there for me...I love them with all my heart and I would die for these people, they are my family away from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment