WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Today....

How y'all doing? This morning I was reeeeally tired. Woke up, went to church...Sunday's are gonna be real long from now on with no ball after service...sigh, what can you do? At Sunday school I really felt like it was a lecture...started zoning out and doing my own thing. Afterward, went to lunch before praise team practise, had an interesting talk with my youth pastor about relationships LOOOOL. Went back for practise, after practise, headed to the park with a few friends and just threw a frisbee around, the weather was amazing and it was nice to finally get to tossing the disc around...but it's not fun playing with people who don't know how to play -_-. Other than that, I'm just chilling right now, can't wait to go back to school tomorrow and play ball. I should be stress free since I don't have any classes, yet I feel like I still have so much to worry about and so much on my shoulders and my mind is really heavy right now...I dunno. I just wanna get away sometimes with close friends and just have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment