WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, March 19, 2012

Today....

Wha gwan...whas gwannin'...that's slang for what's up, what's happening in case you didn't know...LOOOL. I would say I normally talk 50% slang 50% formal. But believe I can do both 100%...I'm confident in my knowledge of the english language...YAH DIGGG? LOL anyways....I had school today, but I felt so tired, my head hurt, decided not to go, was gonna loaft in bed till noon and game the rest of the day...got a text from a friend asking me if I wanted to go all you can eat sushi for lunch, so we did. Went to this one place...it was closed -_-...so we went to a diff place...the food wasn't that great, I was complaining about the first sushi place we were going to but this was we ate at was worse. Not everything was bad, but the sushi and handrolls were pretty bad. Anyways, came home, chilled, gamed till now. Tomorrow's my day off, probs more of the same...oh yeah I also played ball a few hours ago cuz the weather's so nice I just played on my driveway for an hour. But yeah tomorrow's my day off, not sure what I'm gonna do in the afternoon, but gotta cut my hair as well then hit the movies like we always do since Tuesday is half price movies.

BTW....go answer the poll on the left side under the HITS bar, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment