WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, March 05, 2012

Today....

Sup...sorry, I know I've been really slacking lately on the blog, I've just been really up and about lol, school, school application, life, etc. But yeah, today I was sick still, biggest crick in my neck....wasn't really feeling ball, was so loaft...played like 3-4 runs then dipped and had lunch. Came home and it was actually really cold outside, luckily my jacket is really warm. No more snow looks like, but the weather is isn't letting up...what else, got a new fighting game...Naruto...know nothing about it, but played it with a friend and it's soo fun lol so I got it too. What else....yeah saw my friend I haven't seen in a while since I changed outta Kinesiology, it was good catching up. Other than that, just headed home, I hate being sick...hopefully I'm getting better, but I don't think I'm helping it right now by eating chips...but I am drinking lots of water at least lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment