WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, March 12, 2012

LOL Of The Moment

Sup...lol so I was talking to my mom this morning on the way to the bus stop. For some reason, old people back then had a lot of kids...my mom has 3 siblings so 4 in total and my dad has 4 siblings so 5 in total. Nowadays, you see people have liek 1-2, 3 at most. But yeah...so my mom is the oldest of 3 girls and 1 boy. Her brother Roy is the youngest and back she was telling me how back then, her and her sisters would like to wear makeup and do their nails, etc...and their youngest brother Roy would be like, I don't get why such pretty girls would want to cover their faces with makeup and do their nails like Dracula...LOOOOOL they would get cheeeesed. My mom was like, because he was the only boy, they would play dressup with him and put makeup on him and also since he was so young, he didn't really know what was happening HAHAHHA. What else...oh yeah, in Singapore, once you turn 18, you gotta join the army...so in the army, my mom's brother Roy didn't get enough sleep one time and he was holding a gun and he dropped it by accident so the Commanding Officer made him run laps with the gun held high above his head...LOOOOL, strict business...damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment