WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Public, Private, Secret

Day 28/31

Hey y'all, so I forget where I heard it from, but someone once said that everyone leads three different lives...their public, private and secret life. Your public life is the life you live for everyone to see and it's out in the open. Your private life is probably things only your family and your close friends know. Your secret life then is just between you and yourself...and for myself and people...God as well. I think it varies from person to person tho...like this blog...has kinda become my public life, but it's pretty personal and private...things normal people would keep in their private life...I kinda throw it out into my public life. It just kinda had me thinking about your inner circle of friends...or my inner circle of friends...that no matter how close you get to someone...you'll always have portion or portions of your life you keep to yourself or you keep between you and God. It's always interesting and cool seeing friends or people transition from your public life to your private life...seeing yourself slowly sharing more personal and intimate things with people. But yeah, sorry for the real short posts as of late...it's a busy time of the year...lots of gatherings and I've been going out a lot so a lot of posts are rushed or on the go. I definitely wanna do a wrap up or year review post...I have that in motion already, just need to go through some other stuff. The good thing about blogging and tweeting a lot is I can go through the entire year and it's like a timeline of what I did throughout the year, so yeah...lookout for that in the coming days...other than that, see y'all on the flip side, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment