WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, December 04, 2016

Pardon The Interruption

We interrupt our regular scheduled programming to bring you this message...LOL, don't worry, the guest post is still coming later tonight....this is one of those spontaneous posts that I just kinda wanna put out there you know, The spontaneous posts strictly based on feelings, emotion and heart...are lowkey my favourites, cuz I don't really hold back cuz I'm all emotional. I just wanna express how thankful I am for this blog and for you, the viewers and readers of this blog. On the days it feels like my friends are busy, that I can't talk to nobody or that nobody is there at the moment...aside from God, it's such a comforting feeling knowing I can come to this platform...like my own personal space...and just talk to y'all...about whatever I want. Sometimes it's a bad thing because maybe I come here too often instead of my actual friends...but other times...this space is always here for me whenever I need it. I'm not great at making new friends (I don't mean acquaintances, but friends you actually chill with) and I'm probably even worse at maintaining friendships...and I sincerely apologize. Life...through trial and error...has taught me that sometimes you just gotta keep your circle small...to be careful and cautious when it comes to letting people in, to protect yourself, to protect your happiness as selfish as that sounds. But I'll get into that later on once the week of guest posts are done...till then, PEACE OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment