WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas Eve

Day 24/31

Merry Christmas Eve y'all...another post on the go, sorry about that. Didn't have time to write one up this morning and now I'm at a party with my parents and some church friends. It's pretty dope cuz my boy moved to like Aurora and the house is pretty huge and a bunch of my boys are here too so it makes it more enjoyable than bearable. Hope y'all are doing well, parents gave me some early Christmas presents from them...some money, cologne and dress shirts which was real dope. Can't believe tomorrow's Christmas tomorrow and New Years is so soon too, but that also means back to school lol. I kinda goofed and signed up for 2 seminars pretty close together cuz I wanted those topics, I think it's like Jan 19 and 25...but it's dope cuz I get to get it over with right away and just enjoy the rest of everyone else's seminars for the rest of the semester. But uh, that's all that's up with me right now, see y'all tomorrow, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment