WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, December 15, 2016

7 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Day 15/31

So uh...today's kinda special, today's the 7th anniversary of this blog and uh...yeah.

Wait, sorry...okay let's try this again...HEYYYYYY FRIENDS...so TODAY marks the SEVENTH anniversary of the blog...SEVEN YEARS OF ME TALKING TO Y'ALLTHROUGH A COMPUTER SCREEN. Dang, I need some real friends...lol. But honestly tho, what can I say that I haven't already said to y'all throughout these past couple of years. You've seen me grow up...from a boy who loved basketball, rap music and video games...to a man, who still so happens to love basketball, rap music and video games lol. I'm honestly thankful and humbled to still be doing this...to still have motivation and desire to keep going you know. I personally don't think my life is all that interesting, but I just am honest to a point that I guess most people aren't use to. 7 years man...it's crazy just going back and seeing the changes and the transitions of this blog...of my life. I dunno, I'll never really be able to truly comprehend it you know. I literally feel like this blog is a part time job...a job that I love and am hella passionate about. Now only if I could somehow manage to do this for a living LOL...someone go start a gofundme so I can be a full time blogger...lol jokes. But uh, thanks for sticking with it...for however long you have...or thanks for simply dropping by here and there or whenever a title catches your attention, I appreciate it all nonetheless. I know this ain't the regular posts y'all are used it...but sometimes you just gotta stop and soak it all in and appreciate your hard work. You know those facebook memory things where they send you notifications...today's was especially special because it showed me all my old facebook statuses...every single anniversary...from 1-6...it's crazy not just how much has changed...but how much time has passed and how big this...thing...has gotten. Thank you for another wonderful year, your support...whether large or minimal...is truly appreciated. Thank you truly truly. We return to our regularly scheduled programming, tomorrow..see y'all then, peace.

Shoutouts to the homie T and Daniel for helping me put this all together.



No comments:

Post a Comment