WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, December 18, 2016

What Do You Look For In A Guy/Girl?

Day 18/31

I'm pretty you've gotten the question "what's your type" or "what do you look for in a guy/girl"...I certainly have lol. People always ask like oh does she have to like basketball, does he have to like rap music, does she have to dress this way or that way. To be honest, I don't think I really believe in a 'type'. I think you can gravitate more towards certain people, but I've found myself attracted to girls that are far out of my element...zone...personality? For example...one time I had a dream about like this like punk, skater chick...girl (sorry if chick is offensive) and something about her had me drawn lol. Other times in real life, I've been attracted to like the smart, nerdy girl in class like yeah you go girl, answer those questions...LOL. Like one question would be...yeah it's dope to find someone compatible with you...but how fun would it be to date someone who likes everything you do and is exactly like you...that's like dating yourself. If you like that, then go for it. But the dope thing about having a partner, is sharing your interests and likes with them and vice versa. So if she doesn't like basketball, it's okay...I can share that with her. Whereas if she likes baking or something, she can share that with me, y'feel? So I had this one friend who was like hella chill...I'd always try to set her up with my friends...so one day, she's like alright I'm gonna try to set you up. She goes...look through my facebook and pick like 3-5 cute girls...I wanna see what kinda girls you like...so I'm like...okay. So I picked out like 3 girls...I show them to her...she starts dying. She's like yoooo you definitely have a type...I know what your type is. I'm like okay, go on...she's like you know what's so funny...those 3 girls that you picked...they all chill together, they're like best friends LOOOL. I'm like woooooow, you serious LOL. Keep in mind this was like a good 4-5 years ago...if I recall...they were just like typical short asian girls...'LG's' as some of you might like to refer them to...like dyed hair for some reason....that's all I remember lol...just think LG and you'll get the idea. But anyways...back to the point lol...I dunno about you...but for me...when you say things like yeah I have a type, or I'm looking for this or that in a girl or a guy...you're limiting yourself...you're closing doors essentially. I'm not saying that's a bad thing...but for me, I'm just saying I can see myself with a girl who doesn't like basketball or a girl who doesn't like the same music as me...it's not a deal breaker you know, whereas for other people it would. I'm just saying it keeps my options open...to dating someone who's possibly very similar to me...or someone who's completely different, opposites attract right. I will say that after some reflecting...there is one glaring personality trait that sticks out in most of the girls I've liked or dated...but I'll share that with y'all another time...HAHAHA PEACE OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment