WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Boys Night Out

Day 20/31

Hey y'all, so I'm writing this from my phone inside a moving car so uh...apologies if my thoughts are all over the place. WOW let me say that yesterday's post EXPLODED...I've never seen that happen before. 500+ views in LESS THAN AN HOUR. Y'all are too much lol, I came out of the shower, refreshed the page and didn't believe it for a second, but uh...thank you LOL, for being so curious about my love life. Today's post is gonna be nowhere near as exciting, sorry lol. December is always a busy month even tho I'm on break. You just wanna chill and such with everyone that's back from school or off from work. Today was my boy'a birthday so a bunch of the guys went downtown to celebrate with him. It was real nice seeing a bunch of the boys all together again, these are all dudes I like grew up with at church, but you know...life happens. So when we do get the chance to get together, I really do cherish the moments. Happy birthday to my g tho...you've always been there for me, literally since day 1...and I'm forever thankful, it's always love my dude. But yeah I love nights like this...coming together from wherever life has taken us and updating each other on what's been going on. Shoutout to the boys one time since y'all are sitting in the car with me right now, it was...nostalgic seeing y'all. I'll always have love for you guys...IM, TC, JY, CC, TL, ML, EC. But yeah, I hope y'all are enjoying your break or at least reaching the finish line of exams or work. Hope you guys take your time off for whatever you find joy and happiness in. Like I said, this time of the year is always really nice...not even for myself, but seeing everyone come home to family, seeing everyone in the holiday mood. It's really hard to be sad or unhappy during this time of the year, well at least I hope it is. I hope y'all can find something to be happy for this Christmas. I'm positive you can find some area in your life that you've been blessed and focus on that. Again, apologies if this post is all over the place or confusing...sitting in the backseat with 2 other dudes and my homie TC in the middle is on the thicker side and I'm kinda squished bruh. Anyways, back to our regular posting tomorrow, PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment