WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, December 23, 2016

Random Christmas Memories

Day 23/31

Can't believe I've been keeping up with the posts everyday...I could definitely get used to this...kinda LOL...it's definitely time consuming some days...like when I have to go out and I'm not sure when I'll be back so I have to write the post earlier in the day so I can just post in at a certain time even if I'm out. But yeah, with Christmas right around the corner...thought I'd share with you guys some of the Christmas memories that come to the top of my head. I remember when I was in elementary school...unboxing a pair of shoes for Christmas from...dude I was so happy...I had no idea what swag was...they were some like Brooks shoes...I don't even know what the brand Brooks is, but they looked hella fresh and I rocked those until they had holes in them and I couldn't rock'em no more lol. On the flip side...I remember one Christmas when I was even younger than that...unboxing this dope Dragonball Z shirt with Goku on the front...only to go home and find a stain...and signs that it was worn...and I was like wooooow,,,my aunt gave me hand me downs from my cousin...you suss, ever since then, she's been known to be as the person that gives THOSE kinds of Christmas gifts, despite being wealthy...LOL. Hmm, I remember a couple of years ago...just chilling at my boys house and watching the NBA Christmas games and playing NBA 2K as well...it was dope, we must've watched like 2-3 games, just a bunch of the guys...then having dinner together, that was really nice. Of course one of my most fondest memories is setting up the tree with my family and the hassle of putting on decorations and just seeing the tree with gifts underneath it...my family doesn't do that anymore tho, I literally can't recall the last time we set up a Christmas tree in our house, yeah it's been that long lol. Little things like that have me really excited to own a house and set up a tree, decorate my house with my own furniture and stuff, but I digress lol. I remember a couple of years ago getting gifts from my friends cuz I had extra cash on me and I wanted to do something nice for them...the expression of their faces made me really happy, I didn't even need any gifts from them in return. I guess my last one is probably my most recent one, which is doing secret santa last year with my boys and setting like an expensive range so we could get each other some really dope gifts...I remember getting each of my other friends just small things and getting my secret santa his actual gift...and we actually spent Christmas together after we had our family dinners, we all brought out gifts and opened them in front of each other and just chilled...it was really fun and I'm kinda sad we didn't get to do it this year...but yeah, there's always next year am I right? Again, I hope you guys are enjoying your holidays so far...spending time with family and getting some much needed rest and relaxation, I know I sure am, till tomorrow, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment