WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

THE CHASE PART 2

Day 14/31

Sorry I'm late, as usual...but uh...I'm not sure how long ago I wrote this...but I read it again...and I liked it, I resonated with parts of it...and it reminded me of THE CHASE...which is why I entitled this part 2...the end of the race.

PART 1

You don't know what you done to me
The things you do, you might as well just put a gun to me
This feeling that I'm feeling, I partly blame myself
I thought I had your heart but you gave it to someone else
Empty thoughts, empty heart, I don't know what I'm doing
Tryna fill this empty space, unsure what I'm pursuing
I write these words from a place I haven't been in a minute
I hate coming here, it's hard to get out once you're in it
These overwhelming feelings make me lose control
Hard banging on the drums of my heart and soul
I shouldn't feel this way, I know it isn't right
Because I let you go and didn't even put up a fight
It's been too long now, I shouldn't be thinking about you
But something in my life just seems off without you
I've come to terms with myself it wasn't meant to be
In due time, you'll be just a distant memory

No comments:

Post a Comment