WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, December 19, 2016

How We Met #1: My First Girlfriend

Day 19/31

Before anything, something really random happened a couple days ago. So I'm sitting around with a big group of 'friends' right. My friend (who's a troll) loves to bring up my blog any chance he gets lol...so he brings it up to my other 'friend', he's like oh yeah have you been reading the blog, it's been pretty interesting and he goes "nah, too clickbait, I don't read it anymore". He said it and like laughed, I guess it was a kinda joke, but like no one laughed. I was first like uh...okay...but the more I thought about it I was like wtf...that's a stupid thing to say...like I understand people's gripes with me being 'clickbait' but I made a whole post about trying to INTRGUE, not MISLEAD...so it kinda annoyed me when he said that...especially since I consider him a 'friend'...like heck outta here with that...I can say that since he doesn't read my blog cuz it's too 'clickbait'...like get outta here with that.

Anyways, so I was sitting in bed a couple of days ago and I thought about this dope idea of a small series of posts (not sure how many) telling you guys how I met certain people in my life...doesn't necessarily have to be the post important, but I guess the more interesting introductions with certain people. So this first one....my first girlfriend, was an interesting one. I used to play volleyball at this other church that had it every week and one of the weeks, she came. I never really talked to her, but I noticed her here and there. She kept coming and I found out she went to that church and I knew her sister (kinda). So weeks of volleyball passed and we talked pretty sparingly. So one of the weeks, we're playing volleyball...I serve the ball and I dunno whether she wasn't paying attention or something (cuz she's a dope volleyball player) but it hits her in the face and everything kinda stops for a minute LOOOL. I'm like oh shoot...are you good lol, she's like yeah I'm okay, just kinda zoned out, I'm like dang, true...my bad LOL. So I remember that night, she added me on facebook and I messaged her like yooo, my bad about hitting you in the face, are you good LOOOL. Then we started talking from there...and that was when facebook didn't have messaging...and they had walls...so it was like, post on her wall, she posts on my wall and repeat and everyone could read this conversation, it was crazy LOL. So not long after, she like added me on msn and we talked like pretty much everyday and night till like one of us fell asleep. I remember the night she added me on msn, she asked for my number as well and she like texted me right then and there trying to be slick like hey Rodmond, I've been watching you for a long time, you don't know who I am but I think you're cute...or some random wannabe psycho ting LOL. From there, it was pretty much a wrap...I had an old flip phone back then and we'd literally text each other all day, my friends can attest to me literally texting every 5 minutes in class and my teachers would get so cheesed like yo dude what're you doing. She had volleyball practice and she would like take breaks just to text me back lol. She would go to my church sometimes, I would go to hers. She came to my school sometimes, I went to hers. Keep in mind neither of us drove...so this was missions LOL...hey, in the name of love right...yeah...about that...LOL. But yeah, you can kinda see where this is going, I was at her church one day and her friend was there being a third wheel styll...so she was like awkwardly standing on the side, so I ignored her friend and asked her to be my girlfriend...and they lived happily ever...oh, nevermind. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment