WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Me, Myself & I

Day 29/31

Hey friends, running a little late today, so here's something from 2009 that I wrote, enjoy.

I'm stumbling in this alternate reality
Where things aren't as they seem
I'm surrounded by people who try too hard
I wonder when I'll wake up from this dream
They say this and that, act like that and this
While hiding behind a mask
This fake persona fools no one
Yet they try so hard to accomplish this task
Lately I haven't been myself it seems
I apologize but I swear I didn't mean
To hurt the ones that I love so much
But people make it hard to trust
I've got day to day issues
While dealing with day to day basics
It's hard to keep a clear mind
While dealing with this fake shit
You see I don't like to use the word hate too much
Cuz it's an ugly word
But you define what it means
I know you heard
I don't wanna stress
Or struggle no more
I ain't dealing with this
I'm walking out that door

RT

No comments:

Post a Comment