WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

I Almost Died Skiing

Day 27/31

Hey friends, today has been an extremely long and tiring but fun day. And I'm writing this from a moving car right now. I went skiing with some of my friends, we went to Blue Mountain which is like a 2 hour drive so it was hectic. Got up at like 7 and ate some food, I made sure to like pack my gloves, snow pants and all that jazz the night before so I wasn't stressing the morning of. We picked up my two other friends and stopped by McDonald's somewhere in like Barrie or maybe it was King City. We ended up getting to Blue Mountain at like 11 ish. One of my boys has skis already so he was good to go. My two other friends and I had to wait literally an hour and a half to rent the skis, boots and poles...holy that was such a mission, I lost my hat in the process too, good thing I brought two. We finally got on the slopes around 2:30 ish and we didn't waste any time. We went on the bunny hill and then immediately went towards the more advanced hills, my heart already started to beat faster. I've only been skiing like 2-3 times in my life, like twice when I was in elementary school and another tim like one or two years ago. So I'm not a very experienced skier, bruh my boys took me to this like either green or blue hill and it was hectic, I fell like 3 times going down the same hill during the same run...it was so hectic, so after a couple more times, I was like nah I'm not bout it and went back to the chill hills, then eventually the bunny hills to end off the day lol. Yo so funny story, when I was a kid I went skiing and went down the bunny hill...I think I wasn't paying attention or something and ended up skiing straight into these orange garbage bags and did a front flip and like both my skis flew off LOL. Needless to say I didn't leave the bunny hill that day. It's jokes cuz in elementary school you have to go through tests and they'll give you a green sticker or a blue sticker you out on your tag so they know you passed the test. Today and even the last time I went skiing, you can go on whatever hill you want, last time I went on black diamond and saw my life flash before my eyes, LOL. Morale of the story, I'm pretty sure I'm not meant for skiing. Or any kind of like vehicle/apparatus related sport...skateboarding, rollerblading, skating...all that jazz. Like fam I didn't learn how to ride a bike till I ess like in grade 6-7 and even then I crashed into my boy the first time LOOOL. But yeah, hope y'all had just as an eventful day as me, or somewhat did lol, see y'all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment