WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas

Day 25/31

MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIENDS...not sure what else to say to y'all lol. Hope y'all are having/had a wonderful Christmas...whether that be with friends, family...whether food o presents...hope you had a good and enjoyable time. Today was a long and tiring but endurable and enjoyable day. Early church in the morning and then went out to lunch with some friends, then went home to watch the basketball games before my parents had friends come over and we had dinner, watched some movies and more basketball. My friends went to Cleveland this morning at like 5 am to watch the Cleveland/Golden State Game...I was def tempted to go, but had church stuff to do and wanted to spend Christmas with my family too. It's funny cuz my brother recently went to Vegas with his girlfriend and they came back yesterday...I don't really/hardly ever talk to my brother's girlfriend, but she ended up getting me a Christmas present lol so I was like shoot, went to her and was like thanks, I really appreciate it and such. I'm not sure what else to talk about right now lol, I'm super tired and out of it...been in the same clothes all day, I just wanna relax and chill lol, sorry about that, I'll see y'all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment