WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, December 26, 2016

How're You Living Your Life?

Day 26/31

Happy boxing day friends, is that a thing? But uh, decided to write this post a bit early today because I'm heading out to a family party in a bit. There was only one thought in my head today, so I figured I'd just talk about that. I said to myself I was like...you'll never be satisfied if you're always trying to meet other people's expectations. It's probably something I've talked about before, but its a reminder to me...and maybe to you...to not live your life to please other people, to not feel the need to do things because of other people. I think this is something that we all know, but it's hard to put into practice until you're out of high school before you have more freedom. High school is like peek time where people fall into peer pressure and you wanna be noticed and stuff like that, so it's understandable. But I just wanna say that your life will be significantly better and happier when you learnt his lesson and make it a conscious part of living...to live for yourself, y'feel. Life has so many pressures already...to add more pressure from...parents, friends, classmates, siblings...whatever...it can be overwhelming. Whether it's a parents with high expectations, a 'perfect' sibling, successful friends or the popular kids...stop feeling the need to please people, to live a life that they'll approve of. Be you, those that don't approve...don't mess with them. That's all I really had on my mind today...hope y'all had a nice day shopping or maybe just hanging around, till tomorrow, peace easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment