WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, April 17, 2015

Tell Me About Yourself

So you guys know way too much about my life...lol...one thing that is always in the back of my mind is I wish I knew who you guys were...reading my posts, visiting my blog. Like I wish I could have a meet and greet LOOOL...tho no one would come probably. The biggest thing that is probably on my mind is all you people who read my blog and aren't from Canada...so this post...is my attempt, hopefully to try to get you guys to let me know about yourselves. Kinda like when youtubers be like...post in the comment if this or that.

All my international viewers....where're you from...how'd you even find out about this blog...why do you keep coming back lol...leave a comment, it'd be greatly appreciated.

For everyone else...who are you...well you don't have to state a name I guess if you want it to be anonymous lol...do we know each other...how'd you find out about this blog...why do you keep coming back?

I legit don't expect much response...if any...but I'd be super excited if there was...I mean c'mon, it's harmless and anonymous lol...I just wanna gauge who I'm talking to you know...are you like a 16 year old teen....a 20 something year old like me...a grown adult? These things interest me you know..especially the international viewers again...how the heck did you find me lol...but yeah, be bold, leave a comment!

3 comments:

  1. I go to Western, my friend showed me your blog and I thought it was pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im still in hs, found your blog on tumblr lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm from Uganda, I'm the first man from my village that has access to internet. I stumbled upon your blog while searching for rap cyphers.

    ReplyDelete