WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, December 21, 2014

You ARE The Father

Day 20/31

Sorry for the late post once again...a super busy, simple, yet fun filled day. Woke up at like 1, ended up going to my friend's house at like 5 and we just chilled with the homies...playing video games,monopoly deal, eating dinner and watching Maze Runner which was a pretty dope movie surprisingly. Any ways...

I remember in grade 11, I took a class called parenting...don't ask why lol cuz I don't remember. I do remember that in that course you had to take a baby home for like 2-3 days...this baby would cry and stuff like a real baby and you would have to determine what was wrong...feeding it, burping it and such. The baby had many different formats...so you could get a baby that never cried or you could get a colic baby...meaning a baby that would cry non stop for no reason. I remember when the signup first came out I was the first one to raise my hand and volunteer...I took the first weekend available cuz I didn't wanna bring it to school and have it crying in class and such and yeah lol. I remember not going out the entire weekend cuz I didn't wanna bring it everywhere and have it crying and just making a big scene. I remember the friday I brought it come...the first time it started crying...I didn't know what to do...all that came with the baby was a bottle and a stroller...it was so realistic like you had to support the baby's neck cuz it would show up on the results how many times it's neck went back cuz baby's at that age can't support their own neck . So I remember the first time it started crying the friday night...I didn't know what to do lol...teacher didn't give me no instructions and I was the first one to bring it home so I couldn't ask any other students for help. It kept crying and It ried evverything lol...I like tilted the neck back like twice cuz I was so frustrated...I brought it upstairs to my room, put it in the stroller...blasted music, closed the door and went downstairs LOOOOOOOL.Ic came back upstairs like 15 minutes later and it stopped crying. Eventually throughout the weekend I slowly figured it out lol...it was either the baby was hungry...where you would have to legit hold the bottle to it's mouth until it was full or you could have to hold it and rock it...and after eating it would start whining and making this noise, in which you would have to lightly pat the baby's back and make it burp...oh boy...this was a very interesting weekend. It would cry in the middle of the night like 3 am...5 am...and I would put it beside my bed and have the bottle handy so I could like chill in bed and put the bottle in it's mouth, it got annoying when I actually had to get up, hold the baby and pat it's back LOOL...handed it back monday morning and got a really good mark surprisingly...only thing was he's like oh you let the baby's neck go back one too many times LOL...it was def fun, just an interesting experience of what it would be like to have  a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment