WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Lone Wolf

Day 27/31

Yesterday we had fellowship and we had time to just share some funny stories and man now that I'm chilling so many funny stories are coming to my head lol. I remember when I first came to church, I was a reeeeal quiet kit. Like I always had my hoodie up, wouldn't talk to anybody (cuz I didn't know anybody too). I remember I would like never sing during worship and stuff, never talk in sunday school. One instance was funny cuz I remember after service one time I had my hood on...brought out my CD player, started listening to music and put my head down to go to sleep \LOOOL...my oh my how things have changed. One of the funniest moments tho has to be meeting my boy...the first person I ever met at church, I remember one of the adults talked my parents into making me go to fellowship and when I went, I remember sitting away from everybody in like the corner and not wanting to socialize with anybody. Low and behold, this one dude decides to come and sit beside me...here I am with my hood on like who dis boy...I don't know you like that. He's like my name is Isaac...shout outs to you cuz you know I love telling this story lol. He introduced himself and we talked for a bit and in my head I'm like great, now I gotta pretend to like this guy LOL. fast forward like maybe 8-9 years to the present and here we are...really great friends...lol love you man, some real good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment