WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Boom! Headshot.

Phew, glad I made it before 12...still day 2/31, second post of the day wha whaaaat? Before I tell this story, lemme inform you guys that I wasn't the nicest kid growing up lol...some would say I was a bully...but I've played both sides, which I'm sure I'll end up sharing one day if I remember any significant stories...any ways, here we go...

So I had this one friend who was really cool, she was my age...this is like in grade 5 or 6 keep in mind. She had 2 younger siblings...one brother who was like 3 years younger and a sister who was like 5 years younger? Any ways, her sister was maaaaad annoying...so one day on the school bus home...I'm sitting with my friend who's eating a salad and her sister is sitting in front of her, she keeps popping her head up and just being annoying...I can't remember exact details of what she was doing...all I know was it was super annoying and I had a super short fuse back then...I remember taking some of the croutons from my friend's salad and eating it...and the next time my friend's sister popped her head up...I threw a crouton at her face and it like hit her in on the cheek or forehead or something...def not the eye (that'll come into play later), THIS GIRL starts crying sooooooo bad like screaming and ish LOOOOL...my friend is like freaking out and getting all mad at me LOL...her sister's like I'm gonna tell my dad and ish and I'm just okay haha whatever cuz I'm a tough guy right? Home time...like 5 pm, sun is just about to set and I see a shadowy figure walk to my doorstep with a child...HOMIE starts banging on the door and yelling and ish...he had a major accent cuz he was like from the south...he;s like HEY OPEN UP THE DOOR...you hit my daughter in the EYE with a crouton and you could've blinded her...homie keeps banging and yelling on the door...I'm the only one home...so I'm like half panicking and half like whatever....panicking not cuz of the dude...but panicking cuz I didn't want my rents to find out LOL. So he leaves eventually...time comes like 7 pm...we're eating dinner...doorbell rings...hmm, who could it be...my dad goes to answer it and low and behold it's my friend's dad LOOOOL but just by himself...and he looks more calm. Him and my dad are talking at the door and I'm like trying to creep to see and my dad calls me over and asks what I did and makes me apologize and ish and the dad, who I thought was gonna like flip and tackle me LOOL was pretty calm an gentle he's just like that was wrong and could've been very dangerous and ish...then left. Surprisingly...since me and his daughter were very close friends...him and I were really cool cuz I saw him pretty often after that lol...and I even reconciled with her sister...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment