WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

What Am I Thankful For?

Day 23/31

I think I've been doing a pretty good job so far with posting everyday...tho sometimes a bit late lol...better late than never right? Any ways...with it being Christmas Eve already...thought I'd do something related to the occasion. Off the top of my head...obviously I'm super thankful for family...the people who will always have my back in any and every situation...no matter how bad I mess up. My friends...my ride or dies...the closest thing to family without being family...the people I share my inner most thoughts and feelings with...people I can be my complete self around and have an absolute blast with doing nothing, the homies. Life...for 22 years of a healthy life, with shelter, food, education and the freedom to have fun and enjoy everything in life. What else...I'm thankful that I'm almost done school...graduation coming up...I think about all the experiences I've had in university and people I've met and friendships I've made. Honestly, I can't think of much else lol...times have been real stressful as of late...and there's only been a few things really helping me get by...fam, friends, basketball lol. I could obvs go into specifics, but I'm mad tired now. I'll do a quick one I guess...obvs shout\outs to the J. Cole movie crew for being my brothers...my ride or die homies. The snapback, trackpant, sussman squad...my buddies, my friends, my brothers in Christ. My ball team...we win together, we lose together. My church fam...my foundation...y'all keep me strong when I feel weak. Hope I didn't forget anyone...you know I don't mean to, it's late...I'm tired...peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment