WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Finding Good Within The Bad

Saaaaay what early post? Yeah buddy...Day 2/31, legit when I was sleeping yesterday like a bunch of random posts came to mind, so we'll see how I feel later lol might be heading to the library, anyways...

So I'd like to think I'm not really a negative person...I'm pretty positive. I've had friends tell me I'm a really on the fence kinda guy, where I don't like to pick sides...and it's true I don't, I like to see both sides and understand both sides cuz there are always 2 sides to a story. On the other hand, I've had friends tell me I'm really positive...in the sense that I like to pick out the positive things in negative situations, which is true also because what's the point of dwelling in more negative when your situation is already bad. But yeah...I really don't like the people who have to find the negative things in positive things...like what's the point of THAT...why can't you just enjoy the good? That's like those children who get B's and their parents are like well why couldn't you get A's...I'm blessed to have parents who simply ask me to work hard do my best. But it's like if Kobe scores 81...they'll be like well he didn't pass the ball to his team mates. Or maybe that's too random of a reference lol. I dunno, you know what I'm saying right...like you get something or you do something well...but you have to nitpick at it and find any ounce of bad. I try to be opposite...I try to find the good within the bad because it makes people feel better...and there's no point dwelling in the bad. I like being on the fence not to piss people off and not cuz I don't like taking sides...but I seeing, hearing and understanding both points of views...the worst is like when 2 friends argue and they want me to pick sides...and get mad at me when I try to explain to them the other point of view they may not be seeing...I guess you can call me a peacemaker in a sense lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment