WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

That Awkward Moment...

You know what's weird...like the fact that say I meet someone for the first time, they can go on my blog (cuz the link ain't that hard to find) and immediately find out like probably everything about me LOL. Or at least get a real good picture of who I am, while I'm just like hm...who is this person? Same goes for girls lol...say I'm still in the feeling out or getting to know stage with a girl...she could go on my blog and boom...get to know my like deepest darkest secrets and I still wouldn't know anything about her lol. You know what's super awkward though...when I try to tell a person a story or like tell them something that happened to me and they're like oh...didn't you me that? Oh nvm, I read that on your blog LOOOL...like they don't even give me the chance to tell them, they're just like I already know man, I read it on your blog. One thing I know for sure is that like some of my closest friends, never go on my blog LOOOL...and I don't mind...cuz when I chill with them I get to update them about my life personally...I like it that way lol, it's weird like when people ask me...oh so how was this thing or oh how was this person or that person...I'm like huh...they're like I read it on your blog LOL. It's always interesting and funny to me...cuz I still blindly accept the fact that no one goes on my blog, that for the most part, I'm here talking to myself...guess not lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment