WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Tests After Test After Test

Kinda cheesed right now...spent all day making notes from the textbook to study for my quiz tomorrow...got through a chapter and a half...my computer randomly shut down and word usually has a recovery thing...turned it on and my file was gone...like brah...and I didn't save it throughout the day...so like 6 pages of notes gone...the quiz is on 3 chapters...each chapter is like 20-30 pages...but still like dude...took me a heck of a long time man cuz I was reading and making notes at the same time...so kinda annoyed I'm gonna haveto work overdrive tomorrow cuz my quiz is on Thursday. Quiz sounds suss I know but it's worth a lot....6 quizzes in the course...he takes the top 3 marks and averages them...20% each quiz pretty much. man...it literally feels like after a test or quiz I immediately gotta start studying and reading for another one...literally hating my life right now...trying to balance school...life...work...basketball...church...friends...everything all at once...it's not nice since I know school has such an impact on my future...man this sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment