WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, June 06, 2013

Deja Deja Vu...

What up guys, sorry I didn't find time to post these past 2 days. Tuesday what did I do...I think I went to the gym in the morning, then had softball practice and then went to the movies with my friends. We saw Now You See Me, which was pretty sick. Yesterday, woke up super late, didn't go to the gym cuz I was feeling sick, I don't know why...is it from sleeping in the basement, or my house too humid, eating poorly? I dunno...anyways yeah, went out for an early father's day dinner cuz my parents will be busy on the day of. We went to some chinese lobster restaurant...it was pretty sick. Didn't go to crossfit at church cuz it was too late and I was feeling sick. That whole night I couldn't and barely slept. Went to bed at 12 in my own room...got up at 1, moved downstairs to sleep, ended up on youtube till like 2...tried to sleep again, ended up playing videogames till like 3 and finally went to bed. Skipped the gym again cuz I was way too sick...I don't know what's up. But anyways, as of late, I've been having thoughts of situations that have already happened and situations that are currently happening and it feels like deja vu...on 2 separate occasions with 2 different people. One is you...that fateful day...yeah fateful LOL...that day is where I peg the moment where everything changed, where it all went downhill. For some reason, I never finish the dream...I always get to that one moment and bam, I wake up or zone back into reality. Sorry I can't be too specific about that, you know how it is. But the second instant I can. This girl I don't and never used to talk to have been talking a lot, I don't know how or why lol...it's nothing serious or personal, just random and fun conversations, but the way she texts and the way we're talking, its progressing pretty fast and just her mentality towards it reminds me a lot of my ex when we first started going out...lol so yeah, that\s pretty much it lol. Called my school today to talk about picking courses cuz I had a few questions and she answered most of them and it was a big relief. Called another person to book an appointment to ask more in depth question and the lady on the phone was mad rude...she's like what time do you want to book it, I was like what times do you have...she's like morning and afternoon, so I asked what times in the afternoon and she said them, then I said what time sin the morning and she's like can you hurry up, I have other calls...like what a jerk...but yeah, gotta talk with advising and get their input about my course selection this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment