WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Prayer Journal: Day 17

Haha y'all thought I forgot eh...Day 3/31, this is mainly for myself...and my struggles and those who I've been thinking about...

Args: Forever and always the homie...I consider you one of my first true best friends...someone who I looked up to but genuinely just enjoyed being with. People often mistakes your kindness and humour as being rude but I saw through that cuz I knew the real you, I wish you well my friend.

Gyli; We always have spurts in time where we're able to hang out and talk each other a lot. I really view you as a good friend and I'm thankful that you see me in the kind of light that you do. I really do see goodness in you and my prayer is that you embrace that to the fullest.

Molm: Only God knows what's really going through your heart. I pray for strength for you and your family. That you'll one day be bold and strong enough to express and declare your faith.  I know you have a real good heart and I'm glad to be part of your journey of growth.

Cssm: I'm sorry...to you, for being a bad friend, for not being there when you were struggling. Man I hope you're doing well, I know God has amazing plans for you cuz you have probably the kindest soul that I have ever met.

Jnlg: You have a real good head on your shoulder and I hope that you will surround yourself with people who will encourage you and guide you in the right direction.

Jele: I pray for you...who I see sometimes see in a very similar situation as myself. I pray that you will trust that God has something and someone special planned for you.

Nnwg: I'm happy for you, that you're still here first of all. And that you've made the strides that you have, I'm very encouraged to see take this leap of faith, stay strong brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment