WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Where Has The Time Gone?

Day 21/31

Life was so much simpler back when I was a kid. Looking back now, it felt like I had all the time in the world in high school to chill. I remember during lunch time in high school all the guys would go outside and we'd run football games...and like after school we'd be like yoooo who wants to play some football for a bit, little things like that are what I miss the most about being a kid...just how carefree you were and how chilling with your friends literally meant chilling with your friends. I miss the days when a bunch of us guys would meet at this one guy's house and play ball hockey cuz he had a net and a bunch of sticks. His street was cut off cuz they didn't extend it yet so no cars ever came through...I miss those times. Or times when the park beside my house was barely developed and it was just the swings and slide and the baseball diamond...and we would call a bunch of the guys and try to play baseball hahaha, those were good times man. I remember high school lunch, playing football with the homies...and we ended up making meeting the grade above us and having numerous football games that were both competitive and fun. Man...high school was such a relaxing time...nowadays I feel like kids aren't enjoying themselves the way we did back then. My best friend who lived like a block away...we played basketball every single day man...to the point where he would come over unannounced, ring my doorbell and be like yo, let's play ball LOL. I remember seeing him get a scooter and I begged my parents to get me one LOL, just riding around the neighbourhood and seeing other kids chilling and playing in their driveways, those were the days. I remember not learning how to ride a bike till like grade 7 or 8 cuz my neighbours had 2 bikes and they would always try to get me to ride it. First time riding the bike, I crashed into my neighbours brother riding his bike LOOOL. But hey, I learned eventually lol. I remember my best friend and I playing outside till it was dinner time...my parents getting cheesed cuz it was getting late and they were like yo come in for dinner...one of the best moments was after it rained very lightly...the grass was very lightly wet, but a nice cold feeling...my friend and I wood stand on the road beside the grass and toss a football around to the person's side closest to the grass and we would dive and catch it onto the grass hahahaa....we did that for house cuz it felt so cool to dive and catch the ball and the grass felt nice. Man, life felt like such a simpler time back in the day...people were just more free and down to do random stuff like play football, ball hockey...nowadays I don't see kids doing any of that stuff, and it's kinda sad. I miss those carefree days...life was definitely a simpler time back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment