WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas

Day 25/31

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you're doing well and I hope you're spending Christmas with good company, whether family or friends. My day has been great, church in the morning, lunch with friends, they made sushi and we just chilled around. Came home for a bit and now out at another friends house chilling, we ordered pizza, watching basketball and playing board games and video games. Honestly the simplest things make me so happy. Just seeing people I haven't seen for a while and chilling and laughing and swapping stories. But yeah, I hope you're spending today with loved ones in general. This time of the year is always the nicest cuz it's just a time of fun and gathering. Anyways, I won't keep you for longs, Merry Christmas, catch y'all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment