WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, December 08, 2014

Girl Of My Dreams

Day 8/31

I remember making a post similar to this, but I can't really find it right now. But any ways...one of my dreams I told you guys that I have every now and then is the one where I wake up with amnesia and am able to like be a diff person, live a diff life, etc. This is another dream I've been having a lot more lately...and it's literally just me...chilling with a girl...presumably my girlfriend or just a reeeeeeeeeeeally close friend lol. I mean like we do everything together...on our loaft days...we spend hours in bed before fully getting up...just watching youtube videos, playing video games, taking silly selfies/ On days we get up, we're do everything together...we wake up early to go to the gym, we come back and cook breakfast together...sometimes we'll go out for lunch. And at night...sometimes we'll stay at home and cook dinner and like cuddle and watching netflix, other nights we'll dress all fancy and go out to eat. When we come back...some nights we'll take walks to the park and back, other nights we'll stay at home and play board games together...I wake up almost always with a smile on my face...but the funny thing is all the while I'm dreaming of this girl and of these situations, I can't see her face, I don't know what she looks like...as if God is showing me my uncertain future and my uncertain future of dating and relationships. On the very RARE occasion tho...the face does get filled...but it's VERY interchangeable...meaning it's always different, I picture different girls in those situations...not random girls, girls who I think could legitimately fill those roles in my life...but for the most part...Ms. Anonymous remains anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment