WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, December 29, 2014

Every Blessing You Pour Out Part 2

Day 29/31

Hit you guys with a super late and super loaft post yesterday lol my apologies, I was super tired. My mom bought 2 new TV\s, one for living room and one for the basement cuz the basement one is messed. So my and my bro fixed it at like 11:30 till midnight and we were using it watching youtube videos and gaming till like 2 LOL. But yeah thought I'd hit you guys with an early post and hopefully get another one in tonight, like I said in the previous post...at church we had a meeting just talking about the year and what happened, what we learned and stuff. At morning serice, we were singing blessed be your name, which is where I got this title from...that song always speaks to me...talking about every blessing that God pours out, we'll turn it back to praise...and even when things get tough and the darkness closes in, still we'll praise Him. I think about 2014...and it's been a long year. With lots of ups and downs. This year...for me was a lot of searching and waiting...it's been a very slow year at times...but the fact that we're 2 days away from 2015 always tells me it's been a super fast year. But yeah...searching and waiting...searching for...a purpose in life, what to do after school, searching for an identity in Christ, searching for myself. God has been very good to me, but it hasn't been a walk in the park, it's taken a lot of patience. This post is not really an in depth look back at 2014...but it's more a personal reflection for me...and a thank you to God for being there every step of the way. I didn't get to share what my plans were for 2015 during the meeting cuz time ran out...but thinking on the spot now...first things is of course graduation...the fact that it's less than a year away is scary...but super exciting. What else...to really commit to the fellowship and let God do his thing. Hopefully get more teaching experience and seeing if it really is what I wanna do....from teaching sunday school to maybe getting a job or doing some volunteering. I think the biggest thing that I can think of right now is to stop holding on to the past or things that are not in my life atm...and focus and embrace the things that are. I def wanna grow in my walk with God and consistently read my bible and the last thing that I can think of (cuz I just woke up and I'm tired) is to just enjoy my life...not worrying about the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment