WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, December 06, 2014

Catfished

Day 6/31

Urban dictionary defines being catfished as falling for a person online who pretty much isn't who they say they are. This is a pretty recent term, but this story is from a long time ago, before catfished was even a term. So this happened in like grade 9 or 10...to be honest I don't even remember how I met this girl. But her name was Lauren Cutler and she had like a purse as her profile picture, but she had one picture and it was like of a cute blonde girl. This was before Facebook was complicated and ish so seeing someone with a very simple profile picture and profile was very common. Anyways long story short we talked for a looooong period of time, this was before Facebook message became popular and people posted on walls back and forth to talk to each other, so it would like clutter people's feeds and stuff. Anyways we talked for a while, flirting back and forth and I remember this one time this one girl named Mina tagged her in a picture and it was of this chubby red head girl and I was like wtf, but it was gone in like 10 minutes so I just brushed it off. I remember my homie, shoutouts to you who was with me through this whole situation kept warning me and telling me to be careful lol that this girl was no good. Anyways so one day this Mina girl sends me a Facebook message saying how this Lauren girl isn't who she says she is and that she's some chubby white girl and she does this to a lot of guys and she like showed me more pictures of her and it was the same chubby red head pic that she got tagged in a long whole ago that I brushed off and didn't think nothing of. So I remember confronting her about it and I can hadly remember what happened but nonetheless we don't talk anymore and I ended up getting to know that Mina girl and we're still cool to this day lol. At that moment it was a pretty eh deal...now it's like a wtf lol that's some next level ish kinda deal HAHAHA, oh well live and learn right, this was when I was young and stupid. Go ahead, laugh away -_-

2 comments: