WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My First Heartbreak...

LOOOL so I don't even know why I randomly started thinking about this...probs cuz I was saying how I wanted to look at some yearbooks from the past. But yeah...so this was like in elementary school, grade 7 I believe...anyways, I was a crazy shy kid back then, still am shy, but not as bad, depends who I'm around I guess...but yeah, I was super shy back then. We had this dance coming up, and elementary school dances are weird...everyone posts up against the wall...then we hear a slow song play and we contemplate whether we should ask a girl to dance. But yeah...everyone was asking people to the dance like it was a date...in my head I was like...should I ask someone. I had a crush on this girl, this asian girl who played sports, real cute. Anyways, we talked a lot and stuff like that, we were good friends. So one night, I went into my room with the lights off, grabbed the home phone...and lied on my bed for a good half hour debating whether or not to call her and finally I summed up the courage to call her and I was NERVOUS as heck...I was stuttering, my heart was pounding, fingers were shaking...we talked for a bit, casual conversation, school stuff...then I was like, so the dance is coming and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me...that 5 second pause before she responded was the longest 5 seconds of my life...my heart was about to explode and I was about to just die...she goes, yeah sure, that sounds great! So then I go, alright cool, I'll see you tomorrow...HUNG UP THE PHONE...STARTED JUMPING UP AND DOWN ON MY BED...LOOOOL no joke...I was soooooo hyped, my heart started beating even faster, had the dumbest smile on my face, but I was so happy. So the next morning, during some class, she comes up to me and she goes, oh my gosh...Rodmond, I'm so sorry, I forgot that this other guy had asked me before you and I said yes to him, I'm sorry, I can't go with you...BAM...my heart sank...I know, I know, I'm in elementary school...but it wasn't love or anything, just that feeling you know, my heart literally sank, it's like I wanted to cry, but I couldn't find the tears to do so...I replied with an, alright...that's cool, walked away...but I was dying inside. That's my first ever time experiencing heart break lol...it was so sad, I was literally traumatized man. It's cool though cuz turns out when you ask a girl to a dance, in elementary school at least...it doesn't mean too much...I still ended up dancing with her, and another girl...but yeah, that was a pretty interesting experience to say the least lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment