WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, December 07, 2014

Changes: That's Just The Way It Is, Things Will Never Be The Same Part 3

Day 7/31

From The Heart: Changes Parts 2 - Nov 4, 2012
From The Heart: Changes Parts 3 - Oct 14, 2013

Changes: That's Just The Way It Is, Things Will Never Be The Same Part 1 - Dec 16, 2012
Changes: That's Just The Way It Is, Things Will Never Be The Same Part 2 - Dec 19, 2012

Before I start, this is the final chapter...the second finale of 2 trilogies as you can see. CHANGE...that has been the topic over the past couple years...things have always been changing...ever since I started university, things were changing...becoming more independent, growing physically, becoming more mature. I met up with a friend tonight and just was able to catch up with each other and swap stories and struggles. I feel like everyone around me including myself...is either in a period of change or has recently changed/transitioned into a new stage of their life. I got friends who are new married, just engaged, friends moving out, thinking about moving out, just graduated, just found jobs, moving away...all things of the sort, you name it. I don't necessarily feel like I'm being left behind, but I feel like my changes are and my life is moving more slowly than others. Most of my friends are like or have been working for quite a while, saving up...thinking about moving out...I have some friends who are just graduated, looking or have already found jobs and are like gonna move away or just settle in. It's def hitting me all at once...cuz everyone's so busy nowadays with life...and the future. In a sense I do have a somewhat feeling of being left behind, but it doesn't bother me too much...it's more so of a dang...it's really happening...this place that I grew up...Markham...my childhood...everyone's leaving, moving on, moving out. My friend and I just started talking about like Christmas and New Years...I always look forward to this time of the year cuz we always have so many gatherings just chilling, cooking food, going out, having fun...but this year...it feels different...everyone's away and a lot of them aren't coming back...a lot of people are just busy with their own lives, their own group of friends...and it's disheartening I gotta say as I'm a home town kinda kid...Markham is my roots...I dunno tho...just talking to my friend, how her life is moving so fast and she has so many things planned out and is constantly thinking like 5 steps ahead...change is definitely the topic as of late. This is definitely the time of our lives where we're really figuring things out I guess...borderline done or are already done school...time to start entering and figuring out the real world...and so far it looks hella scary from my view.

2 comments:

  1. Exactly whats on mind this morning....change always seems so scary..and no one really wannts it to happen..but its inevitable..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely inevitable homie, just gotta make the best of it I guess...

    ReplyDelete