WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, December 04, 2014

Where My Ladies At?

Just made it lol...day 4/31

Before I start, know that I am a big believer being chivalrous and being a gentleman...doing things like holding doors open, cooking for your girl, asking her out and initiating a lot of things. But where are all my strong, bold and confident women at? Like the girls who aren't afraid to make the first move and ask the guy out to chill...not even on a date...or I'll dumb it down for you...even sending the first text. Where my independent women at? I know the guy has more responsibilities in the relationship and should initiate and carry more weight...but where my strong, beautiful, confident women at? I swear girls are afraid to look eager or desperate...or they just don't wanna show that they're interested and lose that leverage...or I dunno...that's just one man's opinion. I play ball on Thursdays...so today...and there's this one girl who always comes to play with us...one girl and like 13-14 guys...but she's not afraid to be physical and like push you around and stuff...and I def admire that lol. I dunno...this feels like a public service announcement...trying to find where my confident and bold women are? I understand it's the dude's responsibility to do a lot of things...but that doesn't mean he should be asking you out every single date, sending every single text message...all that ish...like show us that you care and are active in this relationship just as much as we are you know? Girls always talk about oh I wish my boyfriend would like surprise me with flowers or a spontaneous date or something...like at the same time have you ever thought of doing something like that for him? Sorry for this kinda rant...I feel like a lot of girls nowadays...or at least the girls I see that are around me are very passive...c'mon now...you can't expect so much out of a guy without willing to take some initiative of your own, am I right? Or is this totally out in left field right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment